Your wedding ceremony is the reason your guests travel thousands of miles across land and ocean to be with you... the reception is just the icing on the cake! The words of love, and the promises that you make to each other as you join your lives in marriage, will be remembered by you, your families and your guests for many years.
As your wedding Officiant and Coordinator, it will be our pleasure to help you create a personalized, heart-centered ceremony that will radiate love, joy, and happiness, and deliver that ceremony with positive energy and intention. Your wedding vows are one of the most important elements of your wedding ceremony…the words of love and commitment that you say to each other, and the promises you make, will set the tone for your marriage, and will be remembered for the rest of your lives. We can guide you through choosing all the elements you'd like to include in your wedding ceremony, such as helping you write your vows, readings, rituals, and your unique personal touches. Your ceremony should be a reflection of both of your personalities, visions, and dreams for this day, and my number one goal is to help make it as stress-free as possible.
We have five experienced Officiants on the Wedding Angel Events team, and our fees reflect the total amount of time that we spend with you and your fiancé/partner. This includes our initial consultation, 2 meetings before your event, helping with your vows, your ceremony rehearsal, and coordinating and Officiating your wedding ceremony on your big day.
(weddings outside of Bangor will be subject to a mileage fee.)
• We can also perform a personalized Renewal of Vows ceremony for you and your spouse, celebrating the love that you share with each other.
Consultation phase -
*An initial complimentary phone consultation.
* Unlimited Email support
* phone support (phone calls 8am~8pm please)
* Pre-wedding phone planning meetings to discuss the details of your ceremony
* Meeting your Officiant via conference call/video chat
* Wedding stress guidance
* Marriage license guidance
* We can help guide you in making decisions about:
Your vows are one of the most important elements of your ceremony, and your wedding day. The words of love, and the promises that you make to each other as you join your lives in marriage, will be remembered by you, your families and your guests for many years. We provide a choice of 10 base ceremonies that we can personalize and customize specifically for you and your fiancé.
It will be our pleasure to help you with your ceremony details. In our initial consultation, we will talk about your thoughts, ideas and dreams of your wedding day, and how you envision your ceremony. There are so many ways to make your ceremony personal, unique, and meaningful for you and your families.
*Ceremony Venue walk through before the wedding (mileage rates apply)
* Preside over and coordinate your ceremony rehearsal, including a full processional and recessional (1-2 hours).
This will include:
My circle of love - greeting & introductions
lineup and timing of wedding party and other significant people
timing of processional
practicing the processional, readings or rituals, ring exchange, the kiss and the recessional.
instructions for processional and recessional
answering questions and concerns
Day of Ceremony -
* Coordination of your wedding ceremony, including pre-wedding instructions for your wedding party, lining up the wedding party and significant people for the processional, answering any questions and addressing concerns.
* Officiating at your wedding with warmth, humor, and positive intention.
* A Reading, or symbolic rituals throughout your ceremony if you choose, such as a Unity candle, a Sand Ceremony, a Wine Box Ceremony, a Time Capsule Ceremony etc.
* Providing a backup minister in case of emergency/ illness
Post Ceremony -
* Return of your marriage license to the appropriate town/city hall
* A digital copy of your completed marriage license
$600 ( this price does not include mileage, overnight accommodations or any other fees that may be associated with your wedding venue.)
The proposal that I email you after our initial complimentary consultation will have all fees included
“Ali put our minds (and hearts) at ease. We were nervous hiring somebody who we didn't know to be our officiant, but she took the time to get to know us and helped us create a beautiful, personalized wedding ceremony. She attended the rehearsal and worked with our other vendors to make sure everything was taken care of. She is passionate, creative, and truly loves what she does."
Lindsay and Bryan Bridger
Rachelle & David
June 10, 2017
Samoset Inn, Maine
Officiated by Tom Perkins
Nikki and Dan
August 25, 2018
Officiated by Beverly Austin